Saturday, April 17, 2010

In the Company of Women

There is so much to be said for existing amongst hard working, lively, strong, creative, beautiful women. I am a descendant of them. We were bred to be that during my grade school years. I thrived amongst them as an undergraduate. And I have once again found that community.

In the past month I have been fortunate enough to be invited to join INSPIRIT, a dance company as a performing apprentice. It has been my absolute pleasure to join this collaborative of women in creative and business process alike. I am just getting my feet wet, but I look forward to what is to come working with them artistically, and their outreach and teaching initiatives.

It is a sincere slice of happiness right now. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin