Thursday, December 11, 2008

Preparing for a little Samba...

The past month of school has been hectic and exhausting with almost every hour of my day planned Monday through Friday, Saturday AND Sunday. (This past Sunday I was at school from 10 am to 10 pm.) But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'll be home in Baltimore on Sunday, though I still have a paper to write and some grading to do. But at least I'll be out of Iowa.

Then, the day after Christmas I come right back here to Iowa (yikes!) because I'll be doing a winter session study abroad trip to Brazil! Yep... I'll be on the beach of Copacabana in Rio to bring in the New Year and shortly thereafter off to Sao Paulo to see, learn, and dance Samba as our class will see first hand the making of Brazilian Carnival. Jealous?

No worries! I'll narrate via the blog and post pictures as we go. Until then here's a little Sergio Mendes and Black Eyed Peas...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin