Saturday, March 1, 2014

#SydChats: TRIUMPHS AND CHALLENGES OF BLACK MOTHERS WHO ARE DANCE ARTISTS

This week I hosted my first of what I hope to be many #SydChats, an organized twitter chat with some of my favorite people. I know that you know how much I love critical dialogues. (It's my life! Seriously, just ask my friends.) #SydChats is an opportunity to host a public conversation on various topics I am invested in.

This week, I worked in conjunction with Anthonia Akitude, editor of mater mea (@matermea), and dancing mommies Christal Brown (@cnbrown78) and Ashani Mfuko (@ashanimfuko). As a dancer and black woman who hopes to be a mother someday, I wanted to get to know a little more about that journey from women who are already there.

Click below to read our conversation!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin