Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Checking In

I've disappeared from the blogosphere and twitterverse a bit in the past couple of weeks, posting on both platforms sporadically at best.

It's because I'm busy. Really busy. Overwhelmed busy. I had a little breakdown the other night, and through the tears came a new-found motivation and determination to make my dream happen. (Much love to New Roomy for her life coach counseling skills.)

I've got all kinds of work to do all the time. Work I don't get paid for, but hopefully I will in the near future. (Dear God, please. I just want to get paid to make dances.)

So I am checking in to say that I'm still here. And when I can make the time to let you all know what's on my mind, I will. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin