Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4.


It is the fourth anniversary of Love Stutter.

When I started this little blog, I had no idea what an in depth chronicle it would become of my young adult life. If you read the posts over the course of the years you see my growth & development in so many ways; the blog demonstrates a maturation in regard to relationships and world views, as I transition from student to working artist.

Seriously, go back and read that first entry. Can you hear the violins playing? I hope what I'm writing right now is still that truthful, just a little less syrupy sweet.

Anyways... I'm gonna keep on truckin' with this blog, even when I have to go on hiatus every now and then to actually live my life. After looking back over four years, it is definitely worth it.

So with out further ado, here are this years top 4 greatest hits:


Pizza Verdi

All Hail Queen B

Why I Will NOT Occupy Wall Street

Miracle on 172nd Street



Oh yes, and happy 4th!

2 comments:

Stan said...

Well, I know I'm biased, but I've enjoyed your romp through the last 4 years of your life. Including your musings about the previous 23. Keep it up, LoveStutter has made this man's life sweeter!

Sydnie Mosley said...

Thanks Dad. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin