Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Happenings

Spring is in the air (I can feel it! I believe it! It will be warm soon!)

Until then, here are my recent and upcoming dance happenings...

NEWS

It's official! Sydnie L. Mosley Dances is legally a business, associated with The Field as a sponsored artist. What does that mean? The Field acts as a 501(c)3 non-profit fiscal sponsor on my behalf so that I can receive grants and tax-deductible donations from individuals who believe in the dream, like you. :)

If you would like to Seed the Dream! CLICK HERE to learn how.


TEACHING

The Grosvenor YMCA has NEW Community Classes including several new dance classes that I am teaching.

This Saturday, March 12 we are having an Open House where you can sample these classes for FREE! Please come check them out! Bring yourself and your kids!


CHOREOGRAPHY

Tara Willis will be performing solo, Change My Mind, on March 26, 8pm at The Schermerhorn Performance Space as a part of The Pearl: a mixed media dance series.

160 Schermerhorn (between Hoyt and Smith), Brooklyn, NY
Open dance party starts at 7:00pm, show begins at 8:00pm
admission:$10

Although you could watch it on video, or read my thoughts about it - that doesn't replace live performance. (And this one is waaaay better live.) Please come out and take part of what promises to be a fun-filled evening!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin