Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Love Stutter's BLOGiversary!

YES! I have been blogging for two years and still going strong. Writing has been cathartic for me as I experience this life in New York City as a dancer, choreographer, teacher, caretaker, observer, artist, academic, friend, lover, foodie, partier, adventurer...

I encourage everyone to take a look back in the archives and track my journey from Iowa to New York, and stay with me as a forge forward professionally and personally. You can keep up with me by the minute by following @sydmosley on Twitter. You can see what's going on with my dancing via my facebook page, and of course, SUBSCRIBE to the blog!

Here are some of Love Stutter's greatest hits from the past year. Enjoy!











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin